Address: No. 7, Lane 134, Hsin Yi Road Section 3 Taipei 106 Taiwan (Google Map)
Tel: (+886) (02) 2162-2000
Fax: (+886) (02) 2162-2251
For Nonimmigrant Visa questions
All questions about the online (DS-160) application forms, online photo submissions, appointments, and visa procedures should be directed to Atos APC.
- Telephone Number: 886-2-2709-5106
- Operator Hours: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, except for Taiwan/US holidays. Please visit AIT Holidays/Consular Section Closures webpage for details.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax Number: 886-2-2709-5440
Non-Immigrant Visa Unit (NIV)
First Floor, Consular Section
No 7, Lane 134, Xin Yi Road, Section 3, Taipei 106
(The closest MRT station is Da An on the Muzha (Brown) Line)
- NIV Unit Contact Information:
- All telephone inquiries must be directed to Atos Application Processing Center at 886-2-2709-5106.
- Important Notice: Before contacting AIT to inquire about the status of administrative processing, applicants or their representatives will need to wait at least 60 days from the date of interview or submission of supplemental documents, whichever is later.
- If you have a question related to emergency appointments or the status of a pending application, send your inquiry by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 886-2-2162-2211.
Other Contact Information
- For Technical problems (bad links, broken images, failure of services), please contact the Webmaster at Email: email@example.com
- For Immigration Visa questions, visit AIT, Immigration Visa Services, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For American Citizen Services questions (including Notary Services, Social Security Benefit Application, Passport or Consular Report of Birth Abroad Application), visit AIT, American Citizen Services, Email: email@example.com
- For Non-Immigrant Visa questions, visit AIT, Non-Immigrant Visa Services, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For US education related questions, we suggest that you contact the U.S. Education Information Center
Tel: (02) 2388-7600
- If you are a journalist seeking AIT media relations contact, please send an e-mail to: Email: AITmedia@mail.ait.org.tw
- For Any Other questions,
In case of an American Citizen EMERGENCY, please call (02) 2162-2000 and press 0 or * (star) at any time to reach an operator or duty officer.
Warden messages, Demonstration Notices, Travel Alerts and Warning, Emergency Planning and other Public Announcements for American Citizens.